- Original commissioned artworks for corporate and private spaces
- Catalogue of artworks available for lease
- Public Artworks and Murals
- Reconciliation Artworks
- Unique Corporate Gifts
- The materials I use include Belgium Linen and the highest quality stretcher bar made available in Australia
- All artworks come with a Certificate of Authenticity
Something to consider
- Align with your Reconciliation Action Plan and connect with Danielle Mate Sullivan
- Artwork for business is 100% tax deductible
- Leasing an artwork through Danielle Mate Sullivan is a smart investment.
Simply choose your piece from an extensive catalogue, pay a monthly fee and own an original at the end of your term. All works are personally installed and you can choose to have the work rotated to freshen your space
- Danielle welcomes the opportunity to collaborate, if you have an idea, connect with Danielle to discuss
To see examples of work I have done, check out the work page.
As an art dealer, I’ve been working with Danielle Mate Sullivan for more than 3 years. Initially, I was attracted to Danielle’s paintings because of her fascinating use of colour and the tremendous quality of her work. Over the years, however, I have come to appreciate Danielle as an artist more broadly; she is unrelenting in her approach to her work. Her style and versatility have combined to produce an artist that will surely leap ahead of her contemporaries in the collectability stakes in the not-too-distant future. Danielle Mate Sullivan is an artist whose works are sought-after by anyone who truly appreciates Fine Art.”
Amanda Benson – Fine Art Dealer